Excel Centre

The UniChem Excel Centre designed as a Centre for trade professionals to better ourselves through training & sharing of knowledge and it consists of The UniChem Cleaning Academy, The UniChem Building Care Gallery & The Hygiene Pro Connection

The UniChem Cleaning Academy

The UniChem Cleaning Academy believes that a good quality human capital in the cleaning industry is essential as competence staffs helps to create higher industry image and improve efficiency in cost management. This is because 90% of cleaning cost is spent on personnel with remaining 10% on chemicals, machine & others.

The Academy provides personnel development program by conducting general to certified training courses on various cleaning tasks including advanced courses such as How to Set up cleaning & maintenance program and it will be conducted either by internal or invited trainers

The training courses are not limited for our customers only but are open to those who wish to enhance their knowledge in cleaning. Our key customers are invited to use the centre to conduct internal trainings for their staffs, instead of setting up their own training centre.

image01 image02 image03 image04 image05 image05
The UniChem BuildingCare Gallery

The UniChem Building Care Gallery is a resource centre for Building Care Trade where products, materials & information related to Building Care are gathered.

At the UniChem Building Care Gallery, you will find
  • Gallery of Floor Care Machine – machines classified in groups according to intended applications.
  • Gallery of Floor Types – a collection of samples of stone, resilient, wood, textile & industrial flooring.
  • Gallery of Utensils – various dust/damp/wet mopping systems, wiping materials etc.
  • News Corner – various Trades Journals.
HygienePro Connection

The Excel Centre’s Hygiene Pro Connection, is opened to Building Care’s Trade Professionals & Associations. It serves as a connecting point where they can converge to Exchange Ideas.

Currently, The Malaysia Association of Cleaning Contractors & The Malaysia Association of Housekeepers will be using it for their Northern Chapter to conduct their meeting and training for their members in the North of Malaysia.